1. Open networking and visitor greetings begin at 7:05 am
2. Seating and start of the meeting at 7:30 am
3. 7:30 – 7:35 am – Chair starts meeting by welcoming visitors
– Announcements (people that couldn’t make it, today’s speaker, this agenda, new members, etc.)
– Brief outline of the agenda
– Welcoming and introduction of guests by the member who brought them
– Thought of the week related to networking (truth/delusion or mission statement)
– Meeting notes and follow-up email (includes contact info received from attending guests)
4. Membership report
– Welcoming of the newest group members
– Explaining of the business card ‘Chase The Ace’ lottery and reason for passing around the business card box
– Follow-up with guest to re-invite, answer membership questions, share website address contains more info about the members they just met
5. Communications Chair report
– Updates to speaker list, invitation to add names to the list
– Reminder/update email for day prior to next meeting
6. Treasurer’s report
– Status of accounts, concerns, requests, reminders, etc. Including balance/invoices/expenses/etc.
7. Online Marketing Chair report
– Status/updates/requests related to website, social media, etc.
8. 7:40 am – Intro round (please remember that time is limited)
– Who are you and what‘s your area of expertise?
– What do you have to offer/share that is related to the group’s core purpose for meeting and what do you want to achieve within this group?
– All members are encourage to bring one new lead each week (bringing a guest is considered a lead)
– Target marketing, tips/business trends/opportunities
– Thank yous for referrals and business received
– Chair will give brief description to guests and selects who will start
9. 8:05 am – target start time for presentation by Club Member or Guest Speaker
– 20 minutes available (including time for questions)
– Presenter will be asked if timekeeper is needed
10. 8:28 am – ’Chase the Ace’ business card draw
– for members only organized by the membership chair
11. 8:30 am – Chair ends meeting
– Thank everyone
– Invite guests to come back
– Announce next week’s speaker
12. End of meeting
– An opportunity for more open networking for anyone that can stay longer.
– Do not share any leads you heard during the meeting with any other Club or person who would be in conflict with any member of this Club.